martes, 20 de diciembre de 2016

Going Shopping

4. With a parner, make dialogues for the situations below. use as many expressions form Exercise 2 as possible. Use the pictures to help you

Situation 1.

A. Hi! Can i help you?
B. Yes, please. How much are these rugs?
A. They're $7.00
B. Ok. I'll take one

Situation 2.

A. Hi! Can i help you?
B. Yes, please. I'd like something for my birthday
A. How about this picture?
B. How much is it?
A. It's $25.00
B. Ok. I'll take it
A. Bye!
B. Bye!

3. Write an e-mail to Top Teen. Request information about an item in their catalogue

To: Top Teen
From: Valentin Lahora

Hi!
My name is Valentin Lahora. I'm writing about the warm sweaters.
Have you got sweater #270 size 11/12?

Thank you!

Valentin Lahora














No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario en la entrada